In the event that you need to re-send a completed form back to a user for re-working and resubmission follow the steps in one of the methods below.
Method 1 - Sending the form back to the initial submitter
- In the forms inbox locate the form you wish to reopen.
- Click the Reopen button, this will send the form back to the user in order for them to complete any missing fields. During this step, you are able to add a message to the user to alert their attention to the missing sections.
- The user needs to open Zunos forms on their iOS device.
- Tap the inbox icon.
- The reopened form should now appear in the forms inbox list.
- The user will need to tap edit to open and commence editing.
Method 2 - How to assign and re-open a Form
In the event that you need to re-assign a submitted form to another individual, Eg. A line manager for approval. Follow these simple steps closely.
- In the admin portal forms inbox locate the form you wish to reopen.
- Click the Assign user button beside the form title.
- Select your user.
- The user will then enter the forms section of Zunos on their iOS device.
- Tap the Inbox icon.
- The form reopened should now appear in their forms inbox.
- The user will then need to tap edit to open the form and commence editing.
Note: A drop down appears when you reassign to someone. Please ensure the person you want to assign it is either a member of the group assigned to the form or an administrator in Zunos.