Groups divide users into their functional or role based groups allowing you to communicate with and deliver content to specific target groups.
This allows you to target relevant content, forms and quizzes to specific groups created by you as the administrator. Depending on your business type, groups could be created by job functions or locations, ie. Sales Reps, Sales Managers, West Coast, East Coast etc.
You can create as many groups as you need. Where possible create your groups first and then create the individual users. This will allow you to import bulk lists of users and allocate them to their assigned group in one simple step.
- From the Home Screen select Users from the Main Menu drop down box and Select the Groups tab. Click on New Group from the top left of the screen.
- Adjust your group settings accordingly using the switches beside the options.
Add Users to Groups
- On the Users page select the users you wish to allocate to a group.
- Once they are selected click Group Management and Add to Groups.
- Click Remove from Groups to remove users.
Tip: If you would like to combine or merge your groups together, you can do this by adding groups to a Smart Group. Read how to create Smart Groups here.