The Forms Inbox is a central repository where all submitted forms appear in the Zunos Admin portal.
When a user submits a form it will appear in the list as per below and can be actioned by a Zunos Administrator accordingly.
- The User that has Submitted the Form.
- The name of the Form.
- Form Email Subject Line. This can contain custom text from the actual form data.
- Points awarded for completing the form.
- Date/Time of the Form Submission.
- The current Form Status. This can be one of the following: Pending, Approved, Declined, Reopened, Editing
- List of the recipients that will receive the submitted Form. When clicking on the mail icon, admins can see a list of form recipients and the status of the email Form message.
- Assign the form to another User
- Bulk Action Checkbox
Note: To view the form submissions, click on the row and a preview will open. From this preview window you may re-open an approved form as well as take other actions.
Tip: You may bulk action forms by checking the check-box on each row which will reveal a bulk action option in the grey bar above.