- Log into the Zunos Admin console
- Navigate to 'Drive' in Zunos
- Create a Folder in the 'Live Content' section called: 'My First Course'
We now need to get some content into your 'My First Course' folder.
A couple of options if you have content:
- Upload videos and other content types
- Create new content pages
- Link to online bookmarks with a URL, like YouTube or TED talks
Make sure all your content is set to 'Active'
Tip: if you don't have any content, add these three Ted Talks as Web Page Links to get started:
Build a Course
Next, let's build a course.
- In the 'My First Course' folder, create a new Course found in the 'Add Content' menu.
- Add a title that works for you.
- Add a new module and name it.
- Click the Arrow on the module to expand out the Content Drog zone.
- Find the content or links you added to the 'My First Course' folder and drag from the 'Live Content' tree into the into the Module
- Check your settings, we're going to auto add to our users' 'To Do' list by checking the 'Add to Users "My Course" List' toggle.
- Make sure the Course is set to 'Active'.
There is a more detailed explanation of courses here: Creating courses in Zunos
Tip: if you leave the 'Add to Users "My Course" List' disabled then the user can search for it by clicking on the ' + Add Course' in their app.
Assigning to Learners
In Zunos once something is 'active' in Drive, everyone will have access by default.
Tip: If you need to restrict access use the 'Groups & Teams' feature.
Check the 'Settings' section of your Course to find this option. You will need to setup a group and add your users to that group first. Users can be added to and removed from groups.
Tip: Administrators of your Zunos accounts are not restricted by the Groups & Teams setting. An administrator will see all content regardless.
Check the App
- Log in to the iOS, Android, and Web App
- Go to the Courses section under 'Short Cuts'
- Check out your new Course!
Going more Advanced?
To take your Courses to the next level.
Consider adding to your modules
- Quiz Knowledge Checks
- Assignments and Workshop forms.
- Making your modules and content sequential.
Check out this advanced user guide to building a Training Program with Zunos